The Lovemore Bros branch at the Richards Bay Industrial Development Zone (RBIDZ), offers comprehensive, efficient, yet cost effective services such as machine moving, rigging, abnormal transportation, cross haul from ship to storage, handling and warehousing. This includes commodities like break bulk, containers, abnormal cargo as well as general cargo. The Richards Bay Industrial Development Zone (RBIDZ), a National Government initiative, is a secure industrial estate 500m away from the Port gate of the international deep-water port of Richards Bay.
The Lovemore Bros Richards Bay Operation Offers industry leading solutions:
- Open storage facilities of 20 000 m² that is well secured with 24 hour security and caters for clients with industrial break bulk projects.
- Customs controlled bonded storage facility
- Transportation, offloading and storage of break bulk cargo, abnormal cargo and containers directly from the vessel in port to our facility at the RBIDZ
- Our fleet of crane trucks are capable of rigging out, loading and moving machines and equipment up to 24 tons in weight.
- Lovemore Bros. fleet of abnormal lowbed trucks are able to cater for specific abnormal requirements, running throughout southern and central Africa.
- We offer on-site services such as precision mechanical rigging teams to offload and rig machinery or equipment into place complimented by comprehensive engineering, design and safety services such as rigging studies and safety studies.
- The Richards Bay operation is ideal for the most cost-effective and efficient movement of import and export goods through Southern Africa
Attention to detail and transparent communication between our client and our Lovemore Bros representative as well as strong, experienced management involvement throughout the operation, are some of the contributing factors leading to the success of Lovemore Bros Richards Bay handling your specific machine moving, cargo handling and rigging needs.