Site Manager: Machine Moving & Rigging
- Oversee the execution of a project and run a team of staff on site
- Attend meetings with clients regarding the project usually involving the relocation of heavy equipment and/or complex rigging and lifting operations
- Take accurate measurements of site layout and machinery dimensions and weights.
- Supervise crews of labor and artisans to achieve the required solution in an efficient and safe manner using large cranes and rigging equipment
- Monitor and update a costing and scheduling program to show all the tasks and resources and keep the site running to program
- Organize logistics of all equipment to meet establishments on site as per program.
- Engage directly with our artisans (riggers and fitters and operators) to direct them as to what they need to do
- Maintain relationship with client until contract completed.
- Oversee all works on site are carried out to precise standards with a priority on safety.
Here are some criteria we are hoping to realize in the individual we are seeking:
Must be able to work in Excel and Word
Microsoft Projects Programming is a bonus
Needs to be able to consult one on one with clients and senior managers
Must be enthusiastic about getting the job and executing same to exacting standards
Preferably a middle aged person
Needs to have some experience
On site Works:
Prepared to work physically on site with our crews
Probably 80% on site, 20 % in office